• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

reds v the bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
From a Reds' fan POV, only the last four rounds count. Much like "last try wins!".

Shame we'll still probably come last.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I just realised that we have not gained positions on the ladder since Round 6 and our bye week is the one week where we are likely to go up the ladder. We are equal points with the Lions but sit below them on points diff. We are on -101 and the Lions are on -99 so there's only 2 points in it. If the Force beat the Lions by more than 7 then we go up to 14th.

We will actually go up the ladder when we don't field any of our players!!!!! It really is a sad state of affairs!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I just realised that we have not gained positions on the ladder since Round 6 and our bye week is the one week where we are likely to go up the ladder. We are equal points with the Lions but sit below them on points diff. We are on -101 and the Lions are on -99 so there's only 2 points in it. If the Force beat the Lions by more than 7 then we go up to 14th.

We will actually go up the ladder when we don't field any of our players!!!!! It really is a sad state of affairs!

You can bank on getting off the bottom this week, but as the Lions will be back in SA for the duration I think you'll need another win. Please God, not the last round.

Status
Not open for further replies.