• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Richard Brown must go

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
If Deans is true to his word then Brown won't be playing next week, actually Rocky Elsom wasn't much better he should have been sent off in the 1st second of the match for that hit on McCaw.

If Giteau flat kicks another ball into defence line again I will personally cut his left leg off, he cost us 10 points with his flat kicks.

Anyway that's my rant.

R

rugbywhisperer

Maybe - and it probably was premeditaed however he got the first hit, he showed his entry ticked and I shudder to think what might have been without him last night.
I don't share your doubt on Brown, I saw him do a plethora of work and heck, we only got one card all night - that in itself is an improvement. More later but for me the fowards came to play and they are about the only ones in the aussie team that have earned to right to play again, well most of them anyway. Baxter - sorry - you have been found wanting and last night we had the evidence.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Brown has to axed, we can't even have Brown on the bench for any more tests either.

It has to be
Elsom
Smith
Palu

But only if palu can pull his finger out. I'd even give Hoiles a crack at 8 now

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
cheezel said:
But only if palu can pull his finger out. I'd even give Hoiles a crack at 8 now

1+

i loved rockys first hit. i thought to myself fuck we've missed him. can't wait to have him in the ACT

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Elsom should have been carded, as the AB at the end of the half on the goal line should have been

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Elsom should have been carded, as the AB at the end of the half on the goal line should have been

How Cowan didn't see yellow is beyond me, why Kaplan didn't play a longer advantage is also beyond me.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I don't know if he was brilliant but it is a shame he was the hardest in our pack after not playing a second in 3 months!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I think he is gone now. Any of Elsom, Smith, Palu, or my half blind grandmother would have done a better job.

Heck, why don't we just move AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) again - he'd do a better job at 8!

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Brown starting yesterday was Deans' first no-questions-asked, bona fide, selection fuck ups.

It bit him royally in the arse and has opened a gap for the thin end of the wedge of criticism for Deans personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.