• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rocky Elsom at Halftime??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Anyone notice Rocky come out of tunnel at halftime, approach Rod Kafer and appear to be having words with him, he more or less was shaking a towell at him, gave Kafe the towell, then walked back in tunnel? Kafe then followed into tunnel shortly after. Seemed to be some agnst happening, Rocky's whole body language , as when he was subbed seemed pretyy aggro, I noticed he then seem to seek out Kafe after test and shake his hand out on field. Anyone see this going on, and any clues as to what happened?

T

Train Without a Station

I wouldn't say he killed it TOCC. He was better two weeks ago. However we achieved a good balance in the team with last night's pack and he at least did his job, if not more.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
The tackle rate and shorts problem make him seem a lot like rugby's Nathan Hindmarsh.

Sluggy

Ward Prentice (10)
Rocky killed it last night, was thoroughly impressed with his performance.. Vickerman, Horwill, Elsom and Samo worked extremely well together at knocking the All Blacks about.

Rated Samo, Vickerman, and Horwill, above him. Which is not to say he played badly, I simpl think they went in and played to the game-plan better.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I just wish he would find a way to keep his pants up!

Yes, and I'd like to know what is that band thing he wears, I believe around the back or hip area. I've seen it in other games, it looks a bit like a weight lifters back support belt. Does someone know what it actually is? I've seen a few league players wear similar bands on their thighs, maybe it a new type of taping?

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Elsom played well. Didn't handle the ball a lot but absolutely dominated his opposite number. I think now that he's getting match fit, Deans could play him for 80 minutes

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Samos is clearly the choice as a wide runner, which makes rocky play at tighter game. He worked his arse off in tight and even appeared to have lowered his body height going into contact compared to normal.

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
I haven't seen it, but I assume it was a type of tape. It is a bit like compression clothing - sort of holds muscles etc in shape, a little like strapping, on broad areas like your back. I got some of it off the physio when I hurt my back earlier this year.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Where was Kaino last night, I thought he would have given Elsom a better run than Thompson (injury notwithstanding).

The rock played well, and I like watching him play well

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Where was Kaino last night, I thought he would have given Elsom a better run then Thompson (injury notwithstanding).

The rock played well, and I like watching him play well

Kaino had time off - wife having a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.