• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10: Brumbies v Hurricanes Sat 27th 2.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wft, Blues WTG player Tamati Tua, who played in about 2 matches over 4 years at the Blues, suddenly looks like Murder On Stilts for the BumBreeze.

Reactions: mst

griffins

Alfred Walker (16)
Quick reminder that the Canes won in Fiji last week so were vulnerable (which I did not think about for a second, and would not have changed my expectations of a brums loss).

That said, superb win. Cale, Scott and Swain all excellent after Id questioned their physicality. Valetini immense, with Wright and Tua both excellent. Well done to Noah too, some excellent d on Barrett in the front line as well as some excellent decisiin making.

Ill put my hand up and say Lonergan was mixed. Some great involvement in phase play and a perfect bullet pass for the first try, but some poor dink kicks handing the ball over cheaply in attack.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Winner winner chicken dinner, was great to have AAA and Lenny back. Tua was motm, but a bunch of great players. Swain, Scott , Cale, Wright, Lolesio.

nathan

Darby Loudon (17)
He’s been huge this year. Not a bad option competing with Pisami for 12. Leaps and bounds ahead of other options.

griffins

Alfred Walker (16)
He’s been huge this year. Not a bad option competing with Pisami for 12. Leaps and bounds ahead of other options.
Mmm Foketi is pretty handy...

Any word on if Ikitau failed his HIA or they opted not to put him back on first week back?