• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 12 Blues v Force Auckland - Battle of the Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Force team for Saturday (via Member Email)

6360c007-abc2-48d9-be24-7ef68618a88e.png

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Blues team (via http://theblues.co.nz/Draw-And-Results/Pre-Game-Report/2015-05-02.aspx)

The Blues team is:
  1. Tony Woodcock
  2. Keven Mealamu
  3. Charlie Faumuina
  4. Josh Bekhuis/Culum Retallick
  5. Hayden Triggs
  6. Akira Ioane
  7. Brendon O’Connor
  8. Jerome Kaino (c)
  9. Jimmy Cowan
  10. Dan Bowden
  11. Melani Nanai
  12. George Moala/Hamish Northcott
  13. Francis Saili
  14. Lolagi Visinia
  15. Charles Piutau
Reserves:
16.James Parsons
17.Ofa Tu’ungafasi
18.Angus Ta’avao
19.Steven Luatua
20.Luke Braid
21.Jamison Gibson-Park
22.Ihaia West
23.Hamish Northcott/Tevita Li

M

Moono75

Western Force v Auckland Blues

1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Tetera Faulkner
4. Steve Mafi
5. Adam Coleman / Wilhelm Steenkamp
6. Angus Cottrell
7. Matt Hodgson (C)
8. Ben McCalman
9. Ryan Louwrens
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Luke Burton
13. Kyle Godwin
14. Luke Morahan
15. Dane Haylett-Petty

Reserves
16. Heath Tessman
17. Chris Heiberg
18. Guy Millar
19. Wilhelm Steenkamp / Ross Haylett-Petty
20. Kane Koteka
21. Justin Turner
22. Marcel Brache
23. Junior Rasolea

(if you prefer a list)

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
I was too lazy to type it out!

It is good to see Justin Turner get a run after coming back and playing last year with Soaks after yet another knee surgery suffered in 2013

Also I don't get to watch heaps of games with kids and not Foxtel - Can someone tell me how the Blues are sitting 14th with that team? Interestingly they have done the opposite to the Chiefs and bought their All Black back for the Force game.

M

Moono75

Maybe Sir John isn't the coach for them? Hope Coleman is OK to play, but personally think they might error on the cautious side to make sure he stays healthy for a possible Wallabies call up. DHP putting himself in contention for a jersey too.

Louwrens was good last week and gave the team a different look. Lets hope he can nail his first start.

caymantim

Herbert Moran (7)
How much would you give to get Brock James back at 10.............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I'm hoping for a boil over. I would call it that if the force won. Defiantly a chance. Could jump the ladder and start to make for a more respectable placing before the season end

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was interested to see Hodgson on Breakdown (NZ rugby show), says team got a lot of confidence in how they played last week, so if true has makings of a good game. One of NZ panel ( Pita Alatini) was picking a Force win too.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Can't see a win for the Force here. IF the Blues actually defend well they have way to much attacking potential for the Force to deal with. Even Kirwan has to be able to coach the Blues to a win against the most predictable side in the competition.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
the current Western Force team must be the shittiest team to ever play Super Rugby. At least the Lions in 2009 were sometimes fun to watch and broke the line here and there

M

Moono75

Looks like we have taken a step towards the basement. Dumb Tet....dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.