• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 12: Reds v Rebels Fri 12th 7:35PM @ Suncorp

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I think a close look at that maul leading to the try would see the Reds 20 in an obstruction move in front of the catcher before the ball is passed back.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
I think a close look at that maul leading to the try would see the Reds 20 in an obstruction move in front of the catcher before the ball is passed back.
Agree, he did look to swim in front before the transfer. Thought they were keeping a closer eye on that.

Last edited:

griffins

Darby Loudon (17)
Creighton has taken a lot of stick on here for a long time but he was pretty tidy tonight I thought.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Good to see Jock injecting himself. Nice try (though Kellaway an. co. won't be happy about that one).

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Agree, he did look the swim in front before the transfer. Thought they were keeping a closer eye on that.
They were very strict on it for three weeks early last year and then completely gave up on reffing it.

The Red's maul is an absolute weapon under Kiss, but a ref one day is going to ping it

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
This is pathetic how on the face of gods earth do we not bring on a hooker when we lose a hooker to a HIA especially when we have one wearing the 16. This level of idiocy is reserved for Melbourne. It’s fucking pathetic

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Here is an idea bring a fucking hooker on who can throw the ball and we retain possession there. Beyond stupid playing with 3 props

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
This is pathetic how on the face of gods earth do we not bring on a hooker when we lose a hooker to a HIA especially when we have one wearing the 16. This level of idiocy is reserved for Melbourne. It’s fucking pathetic
One would assume their hand was forced...

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
They were very strict on it for three weeks early last year and then completely gave up on reffing it.

The Red's maul is an absolute weapon under Kiss, but a ref one day is going to ping it
Yes. It's a shame because the maul is a weapon, but it needs to be done right to allow a contest.