• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13: Force v Waratahs Saturday 5:35pm Perth time

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Sorry, those were the Fuxsports years and I wasn't willing to shell out any money to listen to the Kearns and Marto comedy that they tried to pass off as commentary.

Hamish was very good but stuffed around under Thorn.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well done The Force, but geez, this has been another hard season to be a Waratah's supporter. I thought things were on the up after the dire 2021 season, but I can't say this one has felt much better really.

Not sure the team can entirely hide behind that lack of a consistent front row. There were just too many unforced errors in that game.

Nawaqanitawase looked more dynamic which was nice to see, but there really was no platform or smart game management.

Riley won't want to look back on that game, it really was a poor performance from him.

keenas

Banned
FORCE (1-15): Harry Hoopert, Tom Horton, Santiago Medrano, Jeremy Williams (c), Izack Rodda, Will Harris, Carlo Tizzano, Reed Prinsep, Nic White, Ben Donaldson, Chase Tiatia, Hamish Stewart, Bayley Kuenzle, George Poolman, Kurtley Beale

RESERVES: Feleti Kaitu’u, Marley Pearce, Tiaan Tauakipulu, Lopeti Faifua, Michael Wells, Issak Fines-Leleiwasa, Sam Spink, Henry O’Donnell

Probably the strongest side the Force have named this year, particularly in the tight 5
Please put the players numbers beside their names !

keenas

Banned
Harrison was always the best of the three and, IMO, will still prove to be.

I was happy with the decision to let Donaldson go. He sucked giant bags of dicks. Happy for the bloke that hes now showing form though.
Harrison is the one 1️⃣

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
As a long-standing Tahs supporter, I just want this season to end!!
The entire coaching staff can go, and I don't think we will greatly miss any of the players who are leaving with the exception of Hanigan. I would be happy to see Gordon relieved of the captaincy if he's to stay, his on-field leadership has been inadequate. It's hard to know how it got this bad, but there is obviously a huge culture issue, the individual players aren't this bad.

The Phoenix

Sydney Middleton (9)
The 5 years in Brisbane not count?

He’s a good player. This is his level and he’s having a good career.
How on earth can you say this is his level with such certainty? How could you possibly know that? He was great for Australian Under 20s, played well for Australia A and has been consistently excellent at Super level. Beggars belief that so many keyboard warriors write him off so easily.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
As I was saying to Cronny.....mate, pencil that W in and go on vacation. We laughed so hard.....

This is a fictitious account of actual events that may or may not have taken place. All rights reserved.
20240518_214058.jpg

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
The board should give a free jersey for every Tahs supporter just to keep us in the game after this dreadful season

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well,I didn't watch game (bit late) have to say I surprised with score. Not the result as such, but thought Tahs would of kept it closer than that.

Genuine question is it worth watching game , or should I just give it a miss when Sky replay it?

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Well,I didn't watch game (bit late) have to say I surprised with score. Not the result as such, but thought Tahs would of kept it closer than that.

Genuine question is it worth watching game , or should I just give it a miss when Sky replay it?
Worth a watch (or at least the 20 minute mini).

First half had some quality rugby from both sides.

A few errors crept in after halftime, but the final 15 or so minutes picked up in intensity with the home side trying to force the score and the Tahs, for the most part, holding them out.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Played for the Reds, remember? Good player but not good enough to masturbate over.
As stated he is not a 'highlight reel' player. He is the type that does the basics really well under pressure rather than the 'rocks or diamonds' players that get talked up and selected at high level.