• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2: Chiefs v Brumbies - 3 March 2024

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Having said all that about the Chiefs getting away with infringements - it’s Rugby 101 right. The dominant team always gets the calls, especially around the breakdown. You pile in and play the whistle. Lots of stuff gets let go around the breakdown to allow the game to flow.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Who’s the Brumbies 7? He’s sharting on the blessed memory of Smith and Pocock right now.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Tom Hooper thumped in defence and sent backwards turning over ball. Chiefs defence is ferocious

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Ikitau one of the few Brumbies with his head in the game. Needs the rest of the team to come with him or it'll be all for naught though.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I get the feeling that the Chiefs are going to make most teams look flat, but gee pretty much every Brumby looks like they need a shot of adreniline. Have Chiefs gotten out of first gear?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
First points of the half, Brumbies aren't necessarily looking great but they have slowed the Chiefs down some and disrupted their flow.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I get the feeling that the Chiefs are going to make most teams look flat, but gee pretty much every Brumby looks like they need a shot of adreniline. Have Chiefs gotten out of first gear?
And yet, they are hanging in there. For now at least.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Maybe. See how it goes.
Haha - to be clear I was just making an observation. It wasn’t a prediction on what would happen for the last 20 minutes. I suspect the Brumbies will run out of gas, but hopefully not.

Reactions: dru