• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2: Hurricanes V Rebels, Venue TBC, March 4 @ 3:15 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballboy

Chris McKivat (8)
They ran through us like soup through a sieve ,, need competent coaching staff especially In defence , tackling was non existent, whatisname in10 should be burnt at the stake , not quite up to this level it would appear , he featured in a number of their 11 ( yes ELEVEN ! ) tries mainly by missing a tackle somewhere in the movement ,,
Must give credit though we were there for the slaughter and they did not spare the sword , good on em ,, and the highlanders game , wow ! Skills power brains speed and that is just the front row !!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I believe if the Canes were to lose it would be in a derby. I'm putting my money on the Highlanders or Chiefs.

I certainly not too confident with this week against Chiefs, they got a bloody good pack (though Canes pack going ok), a good 9 & 10, and a pretty handy centre pairing, so will be very tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.