• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5: Drua v Waratahs - Saturday 12pm AEDT

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Shouldn't have dropped that, but he also should probably have been subbed by now. This is not a game to be putting bulk minutes into your props

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
the fact that HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) is internationally capped is crazy to me
Slightly above average Club player. Mahe in the same boat and the more I see the more Edmed is landing in that category.

You can’t compete with the top half of the table.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Slightly above average Club player. Mahe in the same boat and the more I see the more Edmed is landing in that category.

You can’t compete with the top half of the table.
Eh nah I've seen Vailanu have really good games. Never seen anything from HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) besides perhaps a base level of competence.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Score a try and immediately give the Drua a chance. Immediately. Its like they were in a rush to do so. Absolute garbage.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Lachie Swinton off the bench has been physical. Good to see. I still think he has the potential to be the Wallaby 6.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Bench has really pulled the tahs back into this. Big question is going to be can they last in the heat given the early changes.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Lachie Swinton off the bench has been physical. Good to see. I still think he has the potential to be the Wallaby 6.
He's got a long way to go to prove it, but his form was good for the barbarians last year too. The fact that he's leaving at the end of the year may count against him though