• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Reds v. Hurricanes, April 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
the spambot who managed to brilliantly candiru their way all the way to the "Like" button and push it before a mod axed their little dot dash gilled cock off is probably getting heralded to fuck right now back at SpamBot HQ.

pizza_zpsfrfmwbjx.jpg

"I wrote that one, not you. Speccy dickhead."

Now I'm wondering where the webcam is in my man-cave.
Must remember to wear pants online more often.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Reg - I so disagree with your take that it was Moore's best game. You cannot be serious, it must of been in jest.

My take:
Exciting game of rugby to watch with offloads everywhere.
Thought Thor and Tak went really well and Higgers was special.

Jake continues to disappoint whereas that bloke who played 10 for the Tahs went pretty well. Egg should be dripping off someone up there in HQ. Dunno what is wrong with Frisby but Tuttle certainly, whilst not being great certainly has the wood (on Pickle)

Also the bench was disappointing.

I genuinely feel for Stiles.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
^ I was worried when I saw the above in real time - the ref let it go though..

Yep, I wondered about it to dillyboy, and waited (in vain) for the replay on the screen at the game, but as it was a home player that maybe was in the wrong, it was not replayed.;)

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Yep, I wondered about it to dillyboy, and waited (in vain) for the replay on the screen at the game, but as it was a home player that maybe was in the wrong, it was not replayed.;)
Thought Kerevi was very lucky they didn't look a bit closer at his challenge at the end of savea's try at 14mins, and Perese's tackle was probably Ok, but inches away from a card.

Could have been much worse for the rwds

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.