• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 9: Waratahs v Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Same old comments Reg. You posted the same lame stuff during the reign of Graham, Deans, Foley..... oh anybody in a position of authority.

Besides the fact it was a joke (the fact I started by referencing that ludicrous rope strategy was kinda the give away). I'll forgive you and RH for not seeing humour.

As for your comment above, yep I was prepared to give Graham some slack (incorrectly) probably because I've known him since school and let friendship get in the way. But the last little while I was with most of anyone that he needed to go.

But Deans and Foley? Really? I never had a position on Foley and Deans? I was against his appointment from the start.

bigmac

Billy Sheehan (19)
I said earlier that this game was a crap shoot, and so it came to pass.

Lions dominated the Tahs set piece. Tom R is a deadest pot plant.

Hooper's post match interview was quite disgraceful. Sure the team played shithouse but to nag the forwards out publicly is terrible - that stuff should have been said behind closed doors. Maybe for once in his life he should push in a scrum and not blame everyone else

That kind of stuff is the probably the reason he, it seems, is generally disliked at all levels.

The best I can say on this game was that it was exciting. Well done Kings
Nothing wrong with a bit of straight talk imho

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
I hate to think what would have happened without Foley, he was directly involved in virtually every positive thing the Tahs did!

Status
Not open for further replies.