• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RUGBY JERSEYS

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
66A77C8D-7735-42D5-B086-746D68485B0D.jpeg

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I like them. They’ve done a good job

Really wish the V could be finished though. I get the sponsor space but it bugs me not seeing it completed. Even if it was really subtle behind the Altrad. You’d need them to OK it I guess.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
I liked the classic gold and black bar away jersey this year… what was wrong with that? New designs regularly erode any tradition.
Marce… as strip lover and expert. Thoughts?

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I think most people affiliated with club rugby are happy with the Black and Gold, its probably more those who rugby identity in Perth is more tied up with the Force
For people so passionate about their state, it's a bit odd that some are up in arms over their state's rugby team the state's colours.

Rah rah rah, West is best, stuff those over-Easters, etc.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Didn't realise there was a dedicated thread for this.

That being the case.

Bring back the highlighter green alternative jersey, you southern cowards.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Dicks channeling their inner Cincinnati Bengals. Lets hope that flows on into on-field performance :cool:

BlSKxrf.jpeg

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
As I said on the Super Rugby 2024 thread, removing the punishing NIB box makes this their best jersey in years by default. And quite like the alternative strip.

ePlptT1BmUmtn6-r-XtY5yLg6okLPH1amIfp6bX2Zlc.jpg

qFqEsV0.jpeg