• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Union shop in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
hi everyone
I used to leave in Sydney but forgot the most important thing when I came back to Paris... a Tahs polo (I'm not that much into jerseys).
My GF will be in Sydney in two week but I can't remember any place when she can purchase me one.
Can anyone send me a place dedicated to rugby union in Sydney (I only remember Campese's shop on the Rocks and it wasn't a big stuff)?
Cheers!

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Go onto the Canterbury site and see if they are having a sale. Their stuff is drastically reduced at sales...

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
Thanks a lot, I had forgotten about Mick Simmons but I know the place.
I'll send her there!
Cheers

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Your GF could also try Rebel Sport. There's one in the Mid City Centre on George Street and another nearby next to the Apple Store on the corner of King and George Street...slightly cheaper than Mick Simmons, but less of a selection. Failing that, the best bet may be the Stadium Store outside the SFS which probably has the best selection of Tahs gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.