• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby World Cup 2023

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I think Fiji v Aus is pretty predictable in favour of us
rollyeyes.gif

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Man the next round is a bit of a stinker. Besides Fiji v Aus every game is terribly predictable.

It looks that way but would be very nice to see a fresh Tonga have a decent crack at Ireland and then Japan the same against England.

I don't think Group A is done yet, a lot of people assuming England top and Argies 2nd now but I think Samoa and/or Japan will upset one of them.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Does that mean they only have 2 hookers then? Seems pretty risky if they pick up a short term injury during the rest of the tournament or in warm up? Plus Fourie more of a utility as well from my understanding

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ there's another guy who used to be a hooker but converted to loose forward, he's also been training as hooker for a good chunk of the year.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Does that mean they only have 2 hookers then? Seems pretty risky if they pick up a short term injury during the rest of the tournament or in warm up? Plus Fourie more of a utility as well from my understanding
They have 3 hookers, but just one full time hooker in Mbonambi. Fourie and Van Staten can both play hooker