• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby World Cup Matches OTA

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Official IRB RWC Match Report: Samoa vs Chile

Auckland Blues prop Jordan Lay is in DISGRACEFUL physical condition.

He is 80% belly.

He should be removed from RWC (Jaws of Life) and sent back to Auckland to begin handcrawling up Cornwall Park hills for Blues preseason fitness drills

Auckland Blues legend Stephen Luatua now plays like he's 40 years old ffs. Completely ineffectual.

Lima Sopoaga would appear to be a disciple of the Lay Dietary Method.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Official IRB RWC Match Report: Ireland vs Tonga

Tonga's flash harry backs like Piutau and Fekitoa don't mean shit when Ireland just go kick lineout maul/scrum set piece try rinse repeat thanx for coming fluffybunnyz. Or when Aussie reject Mack Hansen waltzes past 6 of them en route to the tryline

HogansHeros

Syd Malcolm (24)
Japan went toe to toe with them for 55 mins and looked much more confident playing against the poms insanely predictable robotic style. Chile seemed to bewilder them. Absolute wildmen, fearless in trying anything from anywhere whereas England will try nothing from nowhere. Death, taxes and George Ford kicking the rugby football away.
A known quantity

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
England are playing World Cup rugby against everyone.

I respect it. It's going to pay dividends when it counts.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
England are playing World Cup rugby against everyone.

I respect it. It's going to pay dividends when it counts.
They beat Chile this week and they are threw to the QF with the Samoa game in hand, not bad for a team that was in horrible form leading to the RWC.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'll watch any game with Chile playing. Them and Fiji are the only fun teams I've seen at the RWC ffs. Even Samoa and Tonga have largely jettisoned running rugby and succumbed to the hyper-professionalised and rigidly-formatted plod/plop/kick rigmarole. Sux ballz.

Chile are like the young naive optimistic child of the RWC. Not yet resorting to endless jaded "% plays", shitdull "hitups" and FUCKING box kicks. If they see a gap they actually try to run through it! Remember that phenomenon? Village madness in this day and age. Isolated, turnover, kick to corner, illegal maul, trytime, you won't be doing that again will you, sweet summer children of the Andean plateau.