• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby World Cup Matches OTA

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
France to Dupont:
dr-evil-hug.gif

France to Galthié:
gordon-ramsay.gif

Last edited:

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Wild to be risking your top tier players against a team like Namibia. They won't be headhunting but those fellas would make sure each tackle would stick.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Wild to be risking your top tier players against a team like Namibia. They won't be headhunting but those fellas would make sure each tackle would stick.
It's catch 22 because if he didn't play he would have been a month without playing

This world cup is so bloody long

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Ireland's ability to consistently field a full strength team is impressive
I think it's got a lot to do with the draw, Ireland did not need to field full strength during the warm up games. They have used the first two games as there warm up games, meant the fringe squad got more time before the world cup and now have been working towards this week. Also helps that they have the week off in between the SA and Scotland games.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
I think it's got a lot to do with the draw, Ireland did not need to field full strength during the warm up games. They have used the first two games as there warm up games, meant the fringe squad got more time before the world cup and now have been working towards this week. Also helps that they have the week off in between the SA and Scotland games.
Yeah, but also in general their players don't seem to get injured as much

Wallaby players sneeze and they are out for a month

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Official IRB RWC Match Report:
Samoa: 10
Argentina: 19

An absolute dirge of a match. Plop, plod, drop, 5 mins of scrum stand-around resets, plod plop, drop.

Samoa had nothing.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

And yet still were only a couple of sprayed Leiliafano penalty shots away from winning it.

tl/d.r rugby sux ballz