• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final England vs Australia

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Too many dropped balls under pressure tonight. Subs have been poor thus far and set us back.
Petaia has been good but should’ve gone off at 60.
I haven’t seen anything from England that suggests they can win the cup. SA v winner of Ireland and NZ for me.
Cheika gone and a coach with an actual plan will come in. Dave tennis great but gees. Pay up for tony brown!

A mutterer

Desmond Connor (43)
the only great thing about this performance is that there is nothing in the ref's performance to hide behind.

Chielka's wallabies are just shite.

I think Cheika's forgot we're not playing 'passies side to sidesies' but rugby.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Feels like all part of eddies plan. Keep a lead or close to w the backs starting and then bring on ford to just beat us back with his accuracy from the boot.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Aus 70% 2nd half possession but all they've done with it is run into walls between their own 22 and halfway. Eng probably cant believe their luck. Should be trying to break up the game with some unpredictable tactical kicks downtown
What's a kick?

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Too many dropped balls under pressure tonight. Subs have been poor thus far and set us back.
Petaia has been good but should’ve gone off at 60.
I haven’t seen anything from England that suggests they can win the cup. SA v winner of Ireland and NZ for me.
Cheika gone and a coach with an actual plan will come in. Dave tennis great but gees. Pay up for tony brown!

Disagree. England have shown they have little weakness... can defend well, score points everytime they have possession. They will do well this tournment.

Subs poor, but they are playing catch-up rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Never expected wallabies to win but seen enough tonight that under new coach and astute recruiting to close goals (.read pursuit of Fijian storm winger