• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF1: New Zealand v England

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Please please please smash the Poms

This will be the only fixture I ever support the All Blacks in - should be nice to be on the winning side for once.

I'm the same, in the following order: 1. Never back england. 2. Never back the ABs unless they are playing England. 3. Back all Southern Hemisphere teams over NH teams.

One of the only times I barrack for the ABs, and they lose. To England no less.

As the holder of a postgraduate science degree, I can authoritatively confirm that correlation always equals causation; ergo, GAGR is responsible for this result. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bet you supported us in the cricket WC too.

Bastards.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
As the holder of a postgraduate science degree, I can authoritatively confirm that correlation always equals causation; ergo, GAGR is responsible for this result. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bastards.

Sorry about that.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Itoje, Underhill, Curry, Youngs for me. Tuilagi is a little one dimensional for me. I think Itoje and Underhill in particular had a blinder.

Tuilagi was amazing in defence though, which isn't something he is known for. Plus some good vision with his intercept. I don't think he had a one-dimensional game today.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
England won that when they formed the V against the Haka. And then delayed the kick off, and controlled every little bit of the game. (except for a bizarre lineout throw)

NZ were really getting the rub of the green with the ref too. Couple of missed forward passes etc.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

Bastards.
Yeah look I'm pretty pissed off myself. For once I get to support a competent rugby team and they turn out even fucking worse than my ordinary team does. Rugby fucking hates me.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yeah look I'm pretty pissed off myself. For once I get to support a competent rugby team and they turn out even fucking worse than my ordinary team does. Rugby fucking hates me.

Tell me, have you ever considered supporting England or the Crusaders?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

Perhaps, time to try hating it back and stop watching.