• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: NAM v TON (Exeter): POOL C

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ref: Jackson
AR's: Pollock & Anselmi
TMO: Skeen

Last match of Round 2.

Tonga: 15 Vungakoto Lilo, 14 David Halaifonua, 13 Siale Piutau (co-captain), 12 Sione Piukala, 11 Fetu'u Vainikolo, 10 Latiume Fosita, 9 Sonatane Takulua, 8 Viliami Ma'afu (co-captain), 7 Jack Ram, 6 Sione Kalamafoni, 5 Joseph Tuineau, 4 Hale T Pole, 3 Sila Puafisi, 2 Aleki Lutui, 1 Soane Tonga'uiha.
Replacements: 16 Paula Ngauamo, 17 Tevita Mailau, 18 Halani Aulika, 19 Tukulua Lokotui, 20 Opeti Fonua, 21 Samisoni Fisilau, 22 Kurt Morath, 23 Telusa Veainu.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Got up at 0500 to watch this & discovered it had already been played do went back to bed & have just watched the hour-long highlights. Kicking myself for not getting up at the proper time, this was a great game. Means nothing in the context of Pool C or the Cup in general but a great game nonetheless.

Well worth a squizz if you've got three or four spare minutes.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/video/102407

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good effort by Namibia. They've been a lot more competitive than I thought they'd be before the tournament. I think they'd beat Uruguay.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Thoroughly enjoyed watching the replay of this game. Well done to both sides. Tonga were the better side and deserved to win, but the Namibians certainly kept coming till the final whistle. Games like this remind us of what RWC is about.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Shame the Namibs didn't grab the bonus point at the end there. Big unit should have called to someone else for a trick move right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.