• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Uruguay -Saturday October 5 2019 @ 2:15pm

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
How does it even happen? So, presumably they all have gold jerseys that are tailored to their bodies, then they announce the team 48 hours prior and they have a travelling seamstress (assuming it's Drew Mitchell) who whacks on their respective numbers on the back? And this travelling seamstress read the team sheet wrong and put 6 on Dempsey and 8 on LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
That sort of stuff is pretty poor. Unimportant but not a good look as far as professionalism goes.

I doubt it's anyone's fault, that sort of stuff would have been outsourced to a business in Japan and they'd be punching out about 500 customised jerseys a week during the pool stages. I'm not fussed in the slightest but it could only happen to the Wobblies!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Backrowers Jack Dempsey and Lukhan Salakaia-Loto will also be donning different jerseys in the match after an embroidery mishap.

Dempsey will be wearing 6, but playing 8, and
LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) will be wearing 8 but playing 6
lol

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lets go Test match footy Wallabies by alot .. Petaia to score a hat trick on debut and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) off the bench for 2 more to equal the most in world cup try scores.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Who was the last player who’s had as much hype by the media as Petaia?
Is it because he is the only unknown factor in a rather ‘meh’ wallabies squad?
I agree he is a good player, but jeez there is some hype by the media.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Ref is playing very loose with the offside and hands in rucks and mauls. If he switches on then the Uruguayans will be penalised off the park

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Backrowers Jack Dempsey and Lukhan Salakaia-Loto will also be donning different jerseys in the match after an embroidery mishap.

Dempsey will be wearing 6, but playing 8, and
LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) will be wearing 8 but playing 6

richie.jpg