• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Wales - Sunday 29 September 2019 @ 5.45pm

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Foley really trying to let Wallabies down. Just play 14 man rugby with him at the back. Genia straight to Kerevi please.

B

Bobby Sands

Hoops is not having a good game at all.

I wish he didn't even try to pilfer, its not natural to him.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hoopers un-yc'd shot gets Biggar off the field. After that first droppie thought he might go all Jannie de Beers on their arses. Not a bad tactic. Pretty much undefendable.

Aus may as well let Genia kick it. Foley's are pointlessly tinpot. Even Koroibete has a lenghty hoof on him

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Hoops is not having a good game at all.

I wish he didn't even try to pilfer, its not natural to him.

Come on, he was all over that. There was no way the ruck was formed when he arrived. Agree, discipline has been shit from him at other times though.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck me I'd love it if a ref actually called the 5 second rule after saying use it and the welsh 9 decides to keep the ball for another few minutes, write some poetry about daffodils then kick it.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I wonder if Cheika is regretting not doing any training whatsoever with the ball in hand in the past 4 weeks,

B

Bobby Sands

Come on, he was all over that. There was no way the ruck was formed when he arrived. Agree, discipline has been shit from him at other times though.

Its never fluid, he's always lunging. Let him dominate the tackle so that David and and Latu can make the steals.

This Samu penalty is infuriating.