• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Wales - Sunday 29 September 2019 @ 5.45pm

B

Bobby Sands

I can't even imagine how Cheika feels. That was disgusting officiating. We got blew off the park in the first half.
The grubby NH tactics to wind down the game made me sick.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Kurevi has lost ball in contact 5 times.. it cost us big time. but he is our gain line man.. i do not know how to solve it.

He really is a one-trick pony that comes with so many weaknesses.... he can't pass and he has horrible ball security.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Honestly what the fuck was Cheika thinking by selecting Foley to start.

Too much favour shown towards players who served him well 4 or 5 years ago, and not enough focus on form in the past 2 years

Hooper played great, To'omua wasn’t great but was heads and shoulders above Foley.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I think we’ll score the same or more tries than Wales
The result will come down to our goal kicking lottery and how many dumb penalties we give away in kicking range.
Hard to watch when you're nervous the kick will be shanked even with a try near the posts.

Thank you and good night

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
paid the price for a very soft start, and we couldnt close it out after the chase to catch up.

hooper, latu and To'omua best on park. honourables to white and arnold.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well played to the Welsh. They were the much smarter team and played to their strengths. If we had only a little bit of smarts we could dominate.

Spruce Moose

Fred Wood (13)
Great game, slow start cost us. Good to confirm that Foley shouldn't play test match rugby anymore, would have been worse if we hadn't realised that before the knock outs.

If we play like we did for the first 20 we will lose the quarter final, if we play like we did for the last 60 then we can beat anyone!

Also if Poite and Skeen get roles in the knock out rounds there is a serious problem for whoever is involved, they were a joke today. Poite lost complete control of the game towards the end and was just talking garbage and letting the Welsh time waste. Explain to me how repeat infringements on your goal line doesn't get someone sent to the bin?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I thought AAA, Latu, Genia and DHP were best on. Biggar then red head Biggar for the welsh. Oh and that jammy 9 for them.