• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Wales - Sunday 29 September 2019 @ 5.45pm

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
well you're an idiot
tenor-2.gif

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I tried to delete that post. I just can't tell if he's offside from the footage that I saw. If I had all the angles, he might well be, the less angles released, the more dodgy the call not to check it remains.

Look, if he was onside then good on him, it was a great read regardless. But I'd love to have confidence it was checked and okayed.

B

Bobby Sands

Why?

He had some shit kicks, does that kill a 10 performance? Generally his performance was on par with the rest of the starting crew, I can't hold him responsible on his own.

I did definitely like both White and To'omua.

Not the same thing though.

Foley was a diaster mate. One of the worst performances of his career. I think that its for him.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I tried to delete that post. I just can't tell if he's offside from the footage that I saw. If I had all the angles, he might well be, the less angles released, the more dodgy the call not to check it remains.

Yeah mate, I don't give a shit what you call me. Definitely offside though imho, I'm sure there will be legions of Welsh fans who think otherwise. Needed to be reviewed whatever the case.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Concerning for the players that play to your whistle.
The ball is out in every screen cap that's been posted so far. We need one where the ball is still in the ruck to tell if he's offside.

Must have been a AR call. Poite is looking the opposite direction and couldn't make the call.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The ball is out in every screen cap that's been posted so far. We need one where the ball is still in the ruck to tell if he's offside.

Must have been a AR call. Poite is looking the opposite direction and couldn't make the call.

But it's only offside once the ball is out (at least, that's what Stu Barnes said), if he's offside when the ball is out surely he's not onside to start with?

Bobas

Darby Loudon (17)
But it's only offside once the ball is out (at least, that's what Stu Barnes said), if he's offside when the ball is out surely he's not onside to start with?
IMO you never see the moment the ball is out. Genia has the ball in the air in the screenshot.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

This statement.........I think it's Romain's family motto.