• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC - Wallabies v Italy - 11th September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRIX

Hectic backline move there, Genia-Pocock wrap around, Diggers running the parallel for the inside ball, Cooper dummying the Mccabe crash. Nice

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Referee is annoying the sh** out of me. So pedantic. Here comes a set-play if we can win the scrum

B

BRIX

AngrySeahorse, off topic for a sec. How did you come up with that alias? - the tattoo I'm guessing. So how did you come up with the tattoo?

C

chief

That last penalty which was given by Rolland. What was the point of him blowing it up. The ball was at the back and the backline were organising all it appeased was Rolland's ego. Does he not understand that this game does not evolve around him.

B

BRIX

That last penalty which was given by Rolland. What was the point of him blowing it up. The ball was at the back and the backline were organising all it appeased was Rolland's ego. Does he not understand that this game does not evolve around him.

See, yep. Thats what shits me quite frankly Chief. The inconsistency among individual refs in the tournament. If a team can play off the same page then why can't the 10 refs?

Edit: Parisse looks in trouble

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
AngrySeahorse, off topic for a sec. How did you come up with that alias? - the tattoo I'm guessing. So how did you come up with the tattoo?

Thats not my tatt I dont know whose that is I was given it when I reached 50 posts. Angry seahorses (Newcastle University) is the Rugby club I play for in Newcastle as the Uni symbol is, surprise a Seahorse. We had a t-shirt made up one year that said "Beware the Angry Seahorses" thats where I've taken it from. We also get galloping seahorses, & the slogan "Come on you horse" at games.

Seahorse, scary mascot yes?

http://newcastleuni.rugbynet.com.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.