• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Week 4 matches

Spruce Moose

Fred Wood (13)
How many times did the Welsh jump the gun there and no penalty?

Fiji lost a man to the bin, and the Wallabies lost the game over Kepu coming out of the line early (despite retreating).

god-choking-on-my-own-rage-here-20945146.png

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
The Wales 9 needs to get rid of those yellow boots.
Every time he does a Kepu (rush up offside, stop and go back) I can see him.
The ref, Assistant refs, and TMO can't see him but everyone else can.

S

Show-n-go

It was a legit one handed swinging attempt to take possession, apparently. I prefer to assume incompetence rather than conspiracy, but this peanut is stretching me.

Bloody Spider-Man would’ve had trouble taking that one the way that welsh guy swiped at it

S

Show-n-go

Disappointed Fiji didn’t take the line out at halftime and just try and slot a cheeky dropgoal off the first phase

Spruce Moose

Fred Wood (13)
I'm meant to enjoy rugby, not get infuriated on a minute-by-minute basis.

I often worry that it was my supporting of Wallabies that made me infuriated by the reffing. However now watching many games as a neutral I feel like that is the case in nearly 50% of the games. Can't understand how they don't identify people like Barnes and Owens as the best refs and ensure they are reffing as many games as possible at the RWC.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Take a line through the 5m line in Wales' second try. Davies passes almost on the line, while the winger takes it only 2 - 3 m from the try line. More forward than the one Fiji got called back for.