• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Week 4 matches

B

Bobby Sands

The Fijian tried to tackle as he was being tackled and gave away a full arm penalty!?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffs game over now. great match though, a real wild ride

Felt like Wails were playing under advantage for most of the first hour

OMFG I was rooting harder for Fiji to win than I was for NZ to win their games. Fuck You Whales you jammy chancey bastards. Enjoy your 1/8 final I hope you get an ALMIGHTY touchup from who-the-fuck ever. If Gatland ever gets the AB head coaching job I am throwing myself down a well

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The fact that the rules of rugby will dictate that Wales is a better side than Fiji tonight, are indicative of why rugby is a strange if not silly game.
But also why many prefer league. Flopping on rucks is more rewarding than being one of the best attacking sides in the world.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Semi nails a player in a tackle, fiji ruck over, welsh player plays the ball on the ground and gets up with out releasing it. no penalty

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
ffs game over now. great match though, a real wild ride

Felt like Wails were playing under advantage for most of the first hour

OMFG I was rooting harder for Fiji to win than I was for NZ to win their games. Fuck You Whales you jammy chancey bastards. Enjoy your 1/8 final I hope you get an ALMIGHTY touchup from who-the-fuck ever. If Gatland ever gets the AB head coaching job I am throwing myself down a well
No need to go to that extreme, just move across the dutch.