• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

S14: The Semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Goyoufuckingbeatifulbluethingyou!

20-7 down I thought we were gone.

Steyn, Spies and Kirchner were huge. Steyn not just for the drops. His tactical kicking game was top drawer and he was very calm under pressure in the first hallf. Must be bok 10 surely. Kirchner was flawless and for me he should get the chance against the Lions. His fielding of the high ball is excellent.

Bulls scrum went OK but they won't worry about the Chiefs scrum that got the arse against the Canes.

Spies was a handful with the ball in hand.

For the Saders I thought Isaac Ross and Reid were superb. Both must be All Blacks this year. McCaw is still nowhere near his best although he made some good steals. Brett started well but he fell away under pressure. Slade looks like he would be comfortable in a black jersey. This lot will be a force next year. Ellis didn't look like an All Black 9 to me.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Not a lot to add to Blue and PB - an AWESOME game from the Bulls. Surely you start with them as the Bokke 22 and tinker here and there.

On the 'positive' side for Aus, McCaw looks held together by tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.