• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Schoolboy Eligibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catchpole

Clause 11 pretty well clears the way on elligibility, in my opinion.

Attending a TAFE College and studying in year 11 or 12, I agree, the following questions arise:

i.How would the selectors get to see him play
ii. Which team would he be selected in in the June Trials eg CHS, CCC, ACIES, Country etc?

The situation may be clearer if he was also elligible for the Lloyd McDermot selection or some other pathway through Division II.

footy-kid

Allen Oxlade (6)
Clause 11 pretty well clears the way on elligibility, in my opinion.

Attending a TAFE College and studying in year 11 or 12, I agree, the following questions arise:

i.How would the selectors get to see him play
ii. Which team would he be selected in in the June Trials eg CHS, CCC, ACIES, Country etc?

The situation may be clearer if he was also elligible for the Lloyd McDermot selection or some other pathway through Division II.

i would say he has to be playing for CHS as lily stated the DET does run TAFE, though this does arise what team he would be playing for in the trials, maybe just joining a regional team where his tafe is in

Status
Not open for further replies.