• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Schoolboy soccer ⚽️

OffPutPlayer

Frank Row (1)
predictions for each of the games?
Newington v High: 2-0 Newington. High have had a strong defence during Plate, however, I think the foundational strength of Newington will edge out High.
Joeys vs Scots: 2-0 Scots. Scots have one of the strongest squads this year, who I think will edge out a Joeys team who've lost much of their backbone.
Shore v Kings: Kings 2-1. Kings, through the power of a strong frontline certainly have the ability to beat a more even Shore team.
View v Grammar: Grammar 3-1. Grammar, having only lost one game and drew two, seem to have a much stronger team than a View team that only scored one goal in preliminary rounds.

Kingsontop

Frank Row (1)
Newington vs high 2-0 I agree. The passion of Sydney boys will be no match for the technical capabilites of a strong newington side full with NPL talent. Scots joeys 1-1. I think scots have a relatively weak midfield and lack the passion of a joeys side coming of two consecutive gps premierships who understand the passion it takes to win. Kings shore 1-1. Anyones game to be won. The game will come down to shores capabilites to limit a dominant kings striker and who can win 2nd balls in midfield, the games really anyones to be won. 2-1 grammar for the bottom of the table clash, both teams should have a point to prove off subpar plate performances in the grp stage in what should be an uncharacteristically technical and unphysical gps game. The NPL talent of grammar should see them over the line if they can retain possession and win midfield battles with both midfields being some of the weakest in the league.