• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland v Australia - Sunday 26 November 1:30am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Cheika been taking his valium? Him and his yes boy looking composed so far. He should have just drawn his poker face though and sticky taped it un front of the camera. Less effort anymore amusing than not exploding

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I missed most the first half. Scotland have already left some points out there. Scotland could smash us here.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Chaotic try to Scotland, swear there was a knock on from them in the confusion before they got the ball though.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What a bullshit penalty. What a fucking joke. How do u penalise Moore after asking him to not do it and he doesn't do it. FFS. We are getting the rough end of the whistle in the north this year.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
This rush defence just really isn't working for us. They're rushing up but not together and when they get up they're not sure what to do, so they just stand around the Scots run right through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.