• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scrum Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
WTF ? Completely bleeding obvious at the time. Matt's article is a thing of beauty - this stuff ain't astrophysics - it is not that complicated. Poite was massively incompetent and absolutely botched it.
Rugby will always be a third rate sport and I barely follow it anymore because it's rules and refereeing is absolutely 5th rate. I feel for Scott Sio, whose only crime was destroying England last year, forcing their hand gamesmanship wise. Shame on the refereeing staff for not being up to it.
It took 4 days with the benefit of slow motion to write that article.
Real time it's not that easy.
I agree the scrum lottery is an aspect that requires more work. The changes removing the hit have improved things dramatically, but we're not there yet.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
WTF ? Completely bleeding obvious at the time. Matt's article is a thing of beauty - this stuff ain't astrophysics - it is not that complicated. Poite was massively incompetent and absolutely botched it.
Rugby will always be a third rate sport and I barely follow it anymore because it's rules and refereeing is absolutely 5th rate. I feel for Scott Sio, whose only crime was destroying England last year, forcing their hand gamesmanship wise. Shame on the refereeing staff for not being up to it.

Naza,

It;s pretty obvious you "barely" follow the game.

Referees and their decisions will always be and have always been contentious to either one side or the other.

I don't know what sport you could follow without refs etc to administer, as best they can, the laws of that particular sport.

Uppercut time methinks

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Naza,

It;s pretty obvious you "barely" follow the game.

Referees and their decisions will always be and have always been contentious to either one side or the other.

I don't know what sport you could follow without refs etc to administer, as best they can, the laws of that particular sport.

Uppercut time methinks

Is this the first time you've met naza?

Status
Not open for further replies.