• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Serious announcement - last chance

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Anyone who thought for a moment they might want a T-Shirt to represent this esteemed community - well here is your last chance.

We're borderline on not being able to get a run together at all and what that means is that there almost definitely wont be a second run. So if you don't order now, you would have missed your chance to snag one of these great shirts and show your allegiance to the little battler Aussie website that we're all building together. If nothing else, this shirt will prove you were there from the early days.

Just follow this link, and think of all the other mates and rellies that could do with one of these as well (my old man's got one coming his way).

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/order-ggr-t-shirt/

cheers

Gaggs

t-shirt-v5.gif

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Ordered, although i didn't follow the instructions very well, so only my name matches the order form and the paypal details. Mailing and email address different. Sorry!

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Whilst the info page loads and I can fire up the PayPal link, the Order form isnt showing up for me at the bottom of the info page. Have tried in Chrome, Firefox and the Devil's Browser.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Thanks. Appears OK now although I am still confused. The form asks for a christian name - will an atheist one do instead? :thumb

S

Spook

TheRiddler said:
Thanks. Appears OK now although I am still confused. The form asks for a christian name - will an atheist one do instead? :thumb

Just call yourself Satan.