• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shaun Berne

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Has been cut by Bath I hear. Worth pursuing? Do you reckon the tahs would want him? Better option than carter?

How about the Force?

How actually has he been playing?

H

Hugonaut

Apparently he'll be joining Cheika at Leinster:

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14419

I reckon he'll be backing-up Johnny Sexton at out-half, Cheika was pretty firm that he was going the hand the No.10 jersey to Sexton once Felip Contepomi decided to leave for Toulon. Still he will get game time if Sexton is promoted to the Irish bench, especially in the early stages of the Magner's League during the November Internationals.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Noddy said:
Has been cut by Bath I hear. Worth pursuing? Do you reckon the tahs would want him? Better option than carter?

How about the Force?

I saw two Bath games on the tele this season and I was really surprised how well he went in the first. He was a bit absent in the second but the Bath pack got smacked that day.

I still think he was better than Carter would ever be.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Blue said:
Noddy said:

How about the Force?

I saw two Bath games on the tele this season and I was really surprised how well he went in the first. He was a bit absent in the second but the Bath pack got smacked that day.

I still think he was better than Carter would ever be.

1.5 (T) Carters

You are right - and he can kick out of hand and off the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.