• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shit Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chief

This isn't 7's first low blow act. David Campbell's (NSW Minister) outage was as low as it got, especially as his wife had cancer. That was disgusting.

This is pretty low as well, using a soldier's death to increase their ratings. 7 owes an apology to the family.

I was stunned at Abbott's response however. It was incredible, his silence and his nods were incredible.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Can't believe I am defending Abbott but he handled it well and with class. I am sure his first reaction would be to deck Riley but he showed more control than that. If there was case for defimation of character here, that idiot journo should be taken to the cleaners.

Also credit to the government for not drawing more heat on this incident. It is the decent thing to do.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
shame on seven.

they make great australian drama though and i hope you all keep and enjoy watching it, remember, seven news bad, seven drama fantastic.

Any chance of getting your old man Waratah God to strike down on Riley with a lightning bolt or something? :D

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Any chance of getting your old man Waratah God to strike down on Riley with a lightning bolt or something? :D

news is in another building, but drama, wow....thats pretty much all you can say, awesome.

riley lives in canberra at parliment house, seven (well every) major news outlet in the country has there own office there, anyone who lives down there would do great to take a camera and mic and go ask him if he apologised to the family for dredging this crap up.

Status
Not open for further replies.