• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yeah Nah Yeah

Anyone know which club Growden is talking about when he refers to a "racist" club known as the KKK?

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Adam is a great prospect and he had another fine game today. Stole a few of West's throws, won Parra's own, did the hard work in tight and made ground every time he had the ball. Couldn't really ask for more.

Yes, that someone with some vision signs him to a Super Rugby contract. I would love to say the Tahs but atm I'm not too sure.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Yes, that someone with some vision signs him to a Super Rugby contract. I would love to say the Tahs but atm I'm not too sure.

Despite being a great line out prospect his problem lies around 'structured' play at higher levels (Waratah A / Aus 20's) and his body position at scrum time (Transferring weight through the scrum). I've been able to watch him in a few games this year and believe, Parramattas ad-lib football allows Coleman to inject himself into the contest in small bursts rather then being a lock who has a high work rate throughout the whole game. His areas of improvement are easy fix issues but he must be willing to work.

P

Piggy's

A very entertaining season the shute shield has been thus far. Who will make the Sydney Rugby Rep team?
Any suggestions on your team list??
Here's a rough copy of a team that could be, also anyone know of any players in the shute shield that may play for Country?

1) Sam Talakai (Sydney Uni)
2) James Hilterbrand (Manly)
3) Dylan Brass (Eastwood)
4) Ben Adams (Warringah)
5) Adam Coleman (Parramatta)
6) Liam Winton (Sydney Uni)
7) Sam Latunipulu (Souths)
8) AJ Gilbert (Norths)
9) Tim Donlan (Warringah)
10) Rohan Saifolio (Souths)
11) Corey Brown (Norths)
12) Sione Piukala (Eastwood)
13) Iese Leota (Parramatta)
14) Jacob Woodhouse (Manly)
15) Ben Batger (Eastwood)
16) Nick Seymour (Norths)
17) Richard Aho (Penrith)
18) Tom Alexander (Eastwood)
19) Pauliasi Taumoepeau (Easts)
20) Luke Irwin (Easts)
21) Toby Browne (Randwick)
22) Oleni Ngungutau (West Harbour)

Country Team - George Fifita, Bryce Speechley could play for country. both from Randwick Rugby club

Blackers13

Syd Malcolm (24)
Country Team - George Fifita, Bryce Speechley could play for country. both from Randwick Rugby club

Has the Sydney team been finalised? 2 players named in the squad played against each other on Saturday and were heard to remark after the game they'd heard nothing from the Sydney coach, manager or anyone since the original training run, which was described by one of them as a shemozzle.

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
Has the Sydney team been finalised? 2 players named in the squad played against each other on Saturday and were heard to remark after the game they'd heard nothing from the Sydney coach, manager or anyone since the original training run, which was described by one of them as a shemozzle.

Apparently the genuises that run the Sydney rep team told the players last Monday night, if you dont hear from us, you're in the team............

I have no idea who is coaching the side, as it has never been announced......was it even advertised? But f me, if thats the selection policy then the whole system is floored.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The promise of progress under Sydney RU seems to be nothing other than more of the same hamfistedness that we have had to put up in recent times under NSW RU and ARU when they ran the shop.

I was looking forward to change.

Change is what we are getting, but I'm not sure it is change for the better.

kabbear

Frank Nicholson (4)
Nothing has been announced on any website but I hear players were notified by email on Sunday if they didnt make the team!! Sounds like SRU at its best!! Game has been moved from the mud flats of Manly oval to Concord

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Nothing has been announced on any website but I hear players were notified by email on Sunday if they didnt make the team!! Sounds like SRU at its best!! Game has been moved from the mud flats of Manly oval to Concord
So... does anyone actually know the team?

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
A very entertaining season the shute shield has been thus far. Who will make the Sydney Rugby Rep team?
Any suggestions on your team list??
Here's a rough copy of a team that could be, also anyone know of any players in the shute shield that may play for Country?

1) Sam Talakai (Sydney Uni)
2) James Hilterbrand (Manly)
3) Dylan Brass (Eastwood)
4) Ben Adams (Warringah)
5) Adam Coleman (Parramatta)
6) Liam Winton (Sydney Uni)
7) Sam Latunipulu (Souths)
8) AJ Gilbert (Norths)
9) Tim Donlan (Warringah)
10) Rohan Saifolio (Souths)
11) Corey Brown (Norths)
12) Sione Piukala (Eastwood)