• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingasden

Ward Prentice (10)
Can't speak for the experience of other clubs but when I went to enter the results on Monday it was pathetic. A girl from the ARU was extremely helpful in getting the teams up overnight, however there was massive bugs in it, even to her admission, and in some cases was the first time she'd seen some of them, as we were doing it. That tells me that there was simply no testing done prior to the comp starting.
And this is why the NSWRU & SJRU decided that using Rugby Link was a bad idea. It became apparent very quickly that no testing had been done for a rugby competition.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
B

BellyTwoBlues

They have just entered that in alphabetical order by the looks of it.

you enter the teams in jersey number order, then you go back to add another player into the squad list and when you go back to the teams, it's listed any which way and all the work you just did is now all over the shop.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Fuck them,they won't be counting any of my tv's as part of their audience.
If you take away lower graders and relatives,they wouldnt draw 100 people to this game.
I hope Manly put 100 on them,to stop this farce.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Fuck them,they won't be counting any of my tv's as part of their audience.
If you take away lower graders and relatives,they wouldnt draw 100 people to this game.
I hope Manly put 100 on them,to stop this farce.

So do I with # 10 kicking a plenty of goals ;)

I'd much rather a big gate than people sitting at home and watching it on the box.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah this is a disgrace, the quality will turn off viewers. In the past Eastwood had a mortgage of ABC games but at least you could say they were entertaining to watch.

Souths, Manly, Eastwood, Warringah imo are the standout teams with Uni and then daylight second. They must be shown.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not so good on the margins last week but still picked 5/6 winners.

Round 2 Preview
Gordon v Eastwood - Woodies will be too good and will win by >25.

Northern Suburbs v Warringah - Shoremen done gooder than I thought last week, but as Rats nearly snuck home against a fairly motivated Hobbits, they will have to be favoured to win in a close match where the Shoremen will secure a losing BP. Rats by 6. (Match of the Round)

Manly v Penrith - Marlins at home. Even with Nomad Beer and Olivers Pies available on site, the spectators will be disappointed because this match will not be competitive. MMM by a country mile.

Randwick v West Harbour - Perennial underachievers vs Current underachievers. 3 tries each but home town advantage will get the Wicks home on penalty kicks. Wicks by 8.

Southern Districts v Parramatta - Hobbits will be too strong across the park and the Mighty 2 Blues will rinse and repeat last weeks performance by dropping off intensity in the 3rd quarter. Hobbits by 15+.

Sydney University v Eastern Suburbs - At Bowral, both sets of clubs spectators will claim home town advantage. Buildcorp will be too good and will storm away in the second stanza to win with a 4 try BP, after the Beasties run out of puff not long after oranges. The Corporation by 20+

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
Gordon v Eastwood - Woodies by 10+ , best option for a live game before the Tahs Blues.

Northern Suburbs v Warringah - Rats at Home so a big win for them.

Manly v Penrith - Marlins not at home - will Nomad still be available here?
Either way a big win for the Marlins

Randwick v West Harbour - TV game, Pirates will be up for it and win by 3

Southern Districts v Parramatta - Souths by a lot...

Sydney University v Eastern Suburbs - Uni by the biggest margin of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.