• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

Jack Gallagher

Allen Oxlade (6)
Any standout players in Shute Shield, not already signed to the 'Tahs, demanding Super Rugby attention?
Hunter - Connor Winchester & D Freeman, solid and reliable players.
Norths - Jude Gibbs and Gersowski, very impressive kicking game and workhorse.
Manly - Barnabas, turnover god.
Gordon - Quinns been good.
Eastwood - Stovold & JL Bacon, young, enthusiastic and emerging.
Rats, Souths, West Harbour - dont think they will be getting much attention from recruiters

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Hunter - Connor Winchester & D Freeman, solid and reliable players.
Norths - Jude Gibbs and Gersowski, very impressive kicking game and workhorse.
Manly - Barnabas, turnover god.
Gordon - Quinns been good.
Eastwood - Stovold & JL Bacon, young, enthusiastic and emerging.
Rats, Souths, West Harbour - dont think they will be getting much attention from recruiters
Pama Fou is still pretty handy.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
6E74A268-317C-474D-B6A5-1FB06774F556.jpeg

I know there’s still plenty of footy left but I think after Sydney Uni the bottom 5 are out of it. Easts without Wilson and Bowen for a while.

Uni lurking and will get players back. Gordon might have Vailanu, Goddard, Walton come in which can make a big difference.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
No Wallaby squad members named in Club Rugby.

2023 Super Rugby players named.

Gordon: Goddard, Walton
Eatwood: Edmed
Southern: Faulkner, Kuenzle
Uni: Poolman
Randwick: Dowling
Norths: Sinclair
Manly: Ward
Two Blues: Nadolo

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
No Wallaby squad members named in Club Rugby.

2023 Super Rugby players named.

Gordon: Goddard, Walton
Eatwood: Edmed
Southern: Faulkner, Kuenzle
Uni: Poolman
Randwick: Dowling
Norths: Sinclair
Manly: Ward
Two Blues: Nadolo
Uni had a couple more Super Rugby players with FF (Folau Fainga'a) and Robertson.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
sorry I ment he would come back to uni if not in the squad, i'll do my best in future to not get distracted by actual work & hit post so quickly
Every chance they end up with Jake Gordon, Swinton, Botha, Talakai, Von Appen apart from the players already in the team. Robertson, Fa'aingaa, Kennewell, Clunies-Ross, Poolman, Clements, Morrison all with Super Rugby or Aus 7s, Aus U20s

Again, I'm not across the whole points and how it gets applied come first grade but it ends up one hell of a squad.

Plenty of others at Super Rugby sides as well with Uni ties. Phillip, Horton etc

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Can you imagine the opposing winger looking up the team sheet and seeing he has Nadolo running at him :oops: