• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
6D8590F5-19C2-4C3E-B25A-79E0570CBB05.jpeg

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Good to see Pirates still in contention. Some close results there. Jeez its been a good comp this year.

Rugby Survivor

Ward Prentice (10)
Interesting that you have Super Rugby contracted players playing Colts. I thought there was something in the Competition Rules that did not allow that. Got stamped out after what Sydney Uni did with Angus Bell a few years ago.

HarryElite

Herbert Moran (7)
Interesting that you have Super Rugby contracted players playing Colts. I thought there was something in the Competition Rules that did not allow that. Got stamped out after what Sydney Uni did with Angus Bell a few years ago.
They werent full super rugby contracted on 1st January 2023, so those rules to work for them. I think Bowen was on a development contract first before being upgraded and lancaster was 7s, they can play any grade.

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Word is there is some trouble brewing from one of the colts fixtures on the weekend where allegations of an incident occurring between someone in the crowd and a player on the field. 1st colts Souths vs Rats is the game in question.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Word is there is some trouble brewing from one of the colts fixtures on the weekend where allegations of an incident occurring between someone in the crowd and a player on the field. 1st colts Souths vs Rats is the game in question.
Sad.

HarryElite

Herbert Moran (7)
Recent deals
i.e Harrison Goddard with the brumbies
Charlie Worthington - Randwick to Japan
Jaycob Matiu - Two blues to Japan
Rahboni Vosacayo - Two blues to France
Josh thompson - west harbour to Force
Kuavate - west harbour - waratahs
pollack from gordon being looked at by brumbies

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Looks like all the U20s are back.

Ropata listed for Souths, Morrison for Uni, O’Donnell Norths, Wilson & Bowen for Easts

Hodge playing 15 for Manly and Kemeny 6 for Uni from recent Wallaby games…

Eastwood V Uni is a stacked game player wise. 15 guys either Aus U20s/Super Rugby/Wallabies.