• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Looks like all the U20s are back.

Ropata listed for Souths, Morrison for Uni, O’Donnell Norths, Wilson & Bowen for Easts

Hodge playing 15 for Manly and Kemeny 6 for Uni from recent Wallaby games…

Eastwood V Uni is a stacked game player wise. 15 guys either Aus U20s/Super Rugby/Wallabies.
Easts could definitely pull of an upset against Norths with both Wilson and Bowen back.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Go the Woodies. Ed Craig yet again showing why he is (or was) worth a go with the Tahs. He saw off Folau Fainga'a and Tom Horton and scored a couple of meat pies. (He actually scored three!)

How sweet it is to win at Camperdown.

Last edited:

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
C528B8AF-09C4-4C2C-B260-DCCF63A45FEA.jpeg

Think we’re all pretty happy about the Woodies @wamberal

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Been off line for a few weeks
A few questions
Last week is the final round?
Is uni out of the finals race now?
Is it top 6 in the finals this year?

northerner

Frank Row (1)
Been off line for a few weeks
A few questions
Last week is the final round?
Is uni out of the finals race now?
Is it top 6 in the finals this year?
Next Saturday is final round

Winner of Gordon and uni makes finals if they draw it opens the door for two blues

Yes top 6 in all grades

Rugby Survivor

Ward Prentice (10)
Two Blues win with a bonus point and Uni win but no bonus point then I think Two Blues in.
If both win with bonus point does it come down to For & Against or most wins?

Rugby Head

Watty Friend (18)
Two Blues win with a bonus point and Uni win but no bonus point then I think Two Blues in.
If both win with bonus point does it come down to For & Against or most wins?
If on the same points, most wins will go through. Two Blues will be praying for a Uni win without a bonus point/ a win with bonus point for themselves.

HarryElite

Herbert Moran (7)
If on the same points, most wins will go through. Two Blues will be praying for a Uni win without a bonus point/ a win with bonus point for themselves.
I cant see Two Blues winning their own game to start with, West Harbour have been outstanding without much rewards all season and especially last 5-6 weeks have been real good. I think theyre the hardest team to beat, and I think two blues will be thinking more about other results rather than taking care of their own game.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I cant see Two Blues winning their own game to start with, West Harbour have been outstanding without much rewards all season and especially last 5-6 weeks have been real good. I think theyre the hardest team to beat, and I think two blues will be thinking more about other results rather than taking care of their own game.
They'll win.