• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2024

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Okay, but they must have an annual report. Ring them up and ask them.
Manly Marlins 2022 revenue - $917k

notable expenses
Rugby Operations $524k
Admin costs $190k

The financial report isnt included so hard to tell of the $524 what goes to coaches and what goes to players.

I hear Gordon pay about $80k for their head coach role if that means anything.

Also interesting reading that the women's program last year suffered somewhat from the mungos poaching players. fuck I hate that code.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hearing whispers that Angus Crichton isn’t far away from signing with Randwick. Watch this space.
How's that working for you?

Article referencing Western Force is part of the deal - bit far to commute from Perth to Randwick

wamberal99

Johnnie Wallace (23)
There is an article in the Terrorgraph today talking about a redevelopment of Manly Oval, which would probably mean the death of the iconic grandstand.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Not the Saucer!

For anyone intrested.
Seems like an improvement for all with a new and improved longer saucer.
Manly O.JPG

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I'd say they would be. The plan seems pretty comprehensive of the entire facility and it's not about Rugby. Mentions improvements to accessibility and if it's like a lot of other council redevelopments they are aware of need for improved change facilities with the growth of women's sports as well.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I'd say they would be. The plan seems pretty comprehensive of the entire facility and it's not about Rugby. Mentions improvements to accessibility and if it's like a lot of other council redevelopments they are aware of need for improved change facilities with the growth of women's sports as well.

The ones at Milner and Easts were fairly dank last time I saw them. A lot of these "Premier" grounds overdue for an update.

The ones at Tweedale are nice, if a bit utilitarian. I'd like something updated at the Field Of Dreams when the Eels get around to it. Along these lines:

1599px-Home_dressing_room_of_Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium.jpg