• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield Grand Final on FTA. Not only in NSW/ACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
No one is perfect I still believe he had a good game.
Two things Feltch tries to catch a mid field kick drops it forward 10 metres, Norths 15 thinks they have advantage, does a shit chip kick rats intercept it and score. Huge game changer.

Norths replacement 9 gets a head knock, Gardner says he saw him unconscious,then puts the onus on the trainer to decide whether he can continue.
Absolutely disgraceful non decision.
The man has no place in refereeing higher levels of Rugby.

half

Alan Cameron (40)
Two things Feltch tries to catch a mid field kick drops it forward 10 metres, Norths 15 thinks they have advantage, does a shit chip kick rats intercept it and score. Huge game changer.

Norths replacement 9 gets a head knock, Gardner says he saw him unconscious,then puts the onus on the trainer to decide whether he can continue.

Advantage played the chip was caught and away we go . if the chip had worked a try the other way.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)

None of you seemed to have a problem with Gardner when he left Vest on the field in the first week of the finals after this tackle

Has the change of view got to do with the scoreboard

Attachments

• IMG_0579.pdf
    322.2 KB · Views: 350

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great day at SS final where packed stadium and great atmosphere and close game. But seriously they need to provide a few more bars and sort out the bar service. As waited for 40mins in bar queue to get beers for myself and mates. They could have made way more money selling drinks and need to sort this out for future finals as 40mins to sit in queue is ridiculous.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I agree with Pfitzy, Clarke was virtually invisible, whereas he tore Eastwood apart the week before.

Status
Not open for further replies.