• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Trial: Reds v Rebels 17 January 2020

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I finally got to watch the last 30mins of the match today. Absolutely nothing major for the Rebels to take out of it.

- Eloff was solid when he came on and looked a good scrummager
- Gicquell looked the best rebel on the park, the only no signed one I think worthy of another opportunity
- Tuipulotu was good when he came on, despite the commentators constantly referring to him as So’oialo
- Hosea and Ha’angana were solid against a good pack

Reds were very good and I think they were the main contributor to the Rebels performance than the Rebels simply not having the quality to compete.

Daugunu will be one of my first fantasy rugby draft picks.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I finally got to watch the last 30mins of the match today. Absolutely nothing major for the Rebels to take out of it.

- Eloff was solid when he came on and looked a good scrummager
- Gicquell looked the best rebel on the park, the only no signed one I think worthy of another opportunity
- Tuipulotu was good when he came on, despite the commentators constantly referring to him as So’oialo
- Hosea and Ha’angana were solid against a good pack

Reds were very good and I think they were the main contributor to the Rebels performance than the Rebels simply not having the quality to compete.

Daugunu will be one of my first fantasy rugby draft picks.

So no points for the first 4 to 5 weeks.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I predict 6 weeks cause of his good record, they do count pre-season games don't they? Was wreckless but would be a shame for him to miss nearly half the season.

If it is a shame, so what. Every player needs to understand what is acceptable, and what is not. The punishment has to fit the crime.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Depends which way SANZAAR are going to go this year, but i think we might see a ban of 4 week.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I predict 6 weeks cause of his good record, they do count pre-season games don't they? Was wreckless but would be a shame for him to miss nearly half the season.

Was very reckless and luckily for the player on the receiving end, wreckless KO.