• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SR2023 - NZ Derbies & v Drua/ Moana

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
From a neutral perspective, the officiating has made this game so un-enjoyable to watch

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Clan should've taken the gift three a few minutes ago then gone full court press for the try to force GP. Too late now, can't see a losing BP being enough.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
FFS what a drag.

- 65 mins of scrum resets for Ofa.
- Ref O'Qweef letting the Landers d-line bolt up offside in the 2nd half
- Ranga Christie playing like he's back in his high school 3rd XV.

Only highlight was Rieko easing into 5th gear to run down pommy 1st 5 Montgomery Burns kick through to in-goal

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was certainly ordinary game, and as Nugget Smith said at end of game, exactly how the Clan played it, just disrupt everything they could, he even said "sorry about that". But a csae of team doing what they could I suppose. Blues will be pissed and the Perofeta at 10 campaign won't be happy, we saw why Barnes usually uses him at 15 in the Naki, he ok 10 and that is all really.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ would be an achievement for sure & if they happen to play QF in The Tron they won't be short of supporters, both local (big expat community here) & from ~120km up SH1.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Leicester F is NZ rugby's version of the NBA's Dwight Howard. A big gifted jolly simpleton who thinks he's great fun but everyone else just thinks he's a dick.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dane Coles is going FULL EXOCET on his "cleanouts". Full Altamont. Out of control and itching for a scrap. Guaranteed card coming

ps i LOVE Dane Coles. "Oh, oh, oh, he's such a grub, wahh, wahh....."

I would take him over Codie Taylor in the AB's every day of the week and twice on Sunday

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Wow, a Crusader getting binned for a cynical infringement.
And Dane Coles attempting the occupy the moral high-ground by gobbing off at him.
It's bizzaro-world.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well geez that was a bloody entertaing game, with some bloody good rugby. Canes are getting a few back at right time of season!