• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SR2023 - NZ Derbies & v Drua/ Moana

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Got the points in week 1 so that'll do. Forwards in for a harder training week than the backs. RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) pretty anonymous for me, would prefer seeing more of Heem at 12 tbh. Telea and stupid sexy Dolph Papalii comfortably the best of the Blues, in contrast to the starting props.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Ok I loved that chaos, can be so much fun to watch!!
After watching that game, the 2 teams joining in song after the game, then kneeling in prayer? All I can say what a bloody great addition to the comp they are! Bloody great to see.

Watched the replay today. What a gloriously bonkers game that was and I loved every minute of it.

The best thing that RA and the NZRU ever did for this competition was including these two teams. I could watch that kind of footy all day.

dru

Tim Horan (67)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to adjust my watching time for next couple of weeks to WOB, just getting ready to head off to airport for a couple of weeks of catching up with mates etc in Brisbane, told Mrs I still need to be near TVs at appropiate times!!!:(

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
Crusaders: Fergus Burke, Sevu Reece, Jack Goodhue, David Havili, Leicester Fainga'anuku, Richie Mo'unga, Mitchell Drummond, Christian Lio-Willie, Tom Christie, Ethan Blackadder, Sam Whitelock, Scott Barrett (c), Tamaiti Williams, Codie Taylor, Joe Moody. Reserves: Brodie McAlister, Seb Calder, George Bower, Zach Gallagher, Sioni Talitui, Noah Hotham, Braydon Ennor, Macca Springer.

Highlanders: Sam Gilbert, Jonah Lowe, Josh Timu, Thomas Umaga-Jensen, Connor Garden-Bachop, Freddie Burns, Kemara Hauiti-Parapara, Nikora Broughton, Sean Withy, Billy Harmon (c), Will Tucker, Paripari Parkinson, Jermaine Ainsley, Andrew Makalio, Ayden Johnstone. Reserves: Rhys Marshall, Daniel Lienert-Brown, Saula Mau, Max Hicks, James Lentjes, Folau Fakatava, Mitch Hunt, Mosese Dawai.