• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SR2023 R3 - Rebels vs Waratahs Friday 10 March @ 7.35pm

AFL_Converted

Ted Thorn (20)
Waratahs capitulated and the Rebels blitzed them in front of an adoring crowd of three. Chick along the row from me legit had headphones on and is watching her phone.
That was a little harsh. We all invited our mother's so it was an adoring crowd of 6 thank you very much

Reactions: dru

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice win but should have closed out the last few mins and definitely poor to let in the last try, still some pretty good signs, more control, less stupidity thats for sure Defence needs work

Reactions: dru

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
As a complete neutral, I reaĺy enjoyed game, and the underdog winning makes it better. To all our Rebel supporters on here, you can be very proud of the performance, and I hope sets up weekend for you all. Your boys went well last weekend, and carried that momentum tjis week.
Enjoy fellas!

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Gordon is 22 years old. About time for him to be anointed the great saviour of Australian rugby and to crush him with unreasonable expectations.

Dickie Hardwick is the best thing to come from Perth. What an absolute champ, lovely bloke and I'm so stoked to see him getting the well-deserved respect.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
Rebels looking good.

Hardwick, Gordon the best two out there. I liked their attack- willing to shift to soft edges and take some chances. A nice style of rugby.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
Tahs crumbling under expectations. I’ve said the positional switches that I would make. But their attack shape is also pretty easy to d against. They need something else or teams have them covered that’s for sure.