• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) 23 Trial Match - ACT Brumbies v Melbourne Rebels Wagga Wagga

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Saturday 11 February, 6.30 pm Live on BarTV.

ACT Brumbies XV

1. Blake Schoupp
2. Lachlan Lonergan
3. Rhys Van Nek
4. Darcy Swain
5. Nick Frost
6. Tom Hooper
7. Luke Reimer
8. Charlie Cale

9. Ryan Lonergan (c)
10. Jack Debreczeni
11. Corey Toole
12. Tamati Tua
13. Ollie Sapsford
14. Andy Muirhead
15. Tom Wright

REPLACEMENTS

Connal McInerney, Liam Bowron, Fred Kaihea, James Slipper, Tom Ross, Cadeyrn Neville, Jack Wright, Titi Nofoagatatoa, Rory Scott, Pete Samu, Klayton Thorn, Nathan Carroll, Jesse Mogg, Austin Anderson, Len Ikitau, Matias Jensen, Declan Meredith, Pedro Rolando

Ala'alatoa, Pollard, Valetini, Lolesio and White still no game time. Others apparently missing include CFS, and Jahrome Brown.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Slim, you and I might be the only two left with an interest in the Brumbies.

Have you heard anything of Tom Hooper's injury? Finished the game on crutches on the sideline. Not sure if it was an ankle or knee.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Slim, you and I might be the only two left with an interest in the Brumbies.

Have you heard anything of Tom Hooper's injury? Finished the game on crutches on the sideline. Not sure if it was an ankle or knee.

I read somewhere it was his foot, but have heard nothing else…

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
2 lonely Brumbies fans... do you gents happen to know where I could catch any highlights of the game?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Purce, it is available on BarTv at a cost of around $7 for 48 hours. Otherwise, don't know if it can be picked up somewhere on Youtube.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Some nice tries in that. Toole's 1st one was great. Ikitau is a freak.

Can anyone shed light on players who played well for either side?

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Those tries from Len are ridiculous, especially the first one. Good to see the Rebels look more imposing than warm lettuce

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Thought Pincus had a belter for the Rebels.
Both he and his brother played at my club in Brisbane. They're great, down to earth and highly talented men. Joe looks to have really come along over the past couple of years. He was very good in the Qld club comp. Looks to have picked up some extra pace too. Hope he gets some consistent game time to show what he has got.