• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

St Kevins Toorak 1st 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougdew99

Allen Oxlade (6)
I am overseas and noting the Skevvies incredible run of victories this year. No points scored against them and their lowest score 36 points. Any locals care to comment?

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
I have not had a chance to see much of Vic Schools this year, apart from a watching a xavier game. I was impressed with the standard. Vic schoolboy rugby has improved heaps over the last few years and the game is becoming more popular in some of the schools. It can only be a good thing this.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
St kevs were the favorites going into the final on Sat. They only had 5 points scored against them all season. Unfortunately some-one forgot to tell Melbourne Grammar who beat them 4 tries to 1. Great win for MGS and back to the drawing board for St Kevs.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
St.Kevs lost 1st and 2nd Grade, the were hot favourites to win 1sts (like boiling) and I've heard 2nd XV players argue that they should of won that grade too.
St.Kevs, Melbourne Grammar and Geelong Grammar are the 3 rugby schools in Vic who have scholarships and they finished 2nd, 1st and 4th respectively.

Vic Schools rugby is a great little league but they really should be aiming to double the amount of participating schools in the next 10 years, right now I think there are about 15 schools and only 4 or 5 with "complete" programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.