• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

State of the union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Helloooooooooo
Anyone listen to state of the union on podcast? It's not bad. No where near as good as gagr pod cast but not to bad :)

It's interesting to here a kiwi poo t of view.

PinkRugby

Stan Wickham (3)
It's a regular on my podcast list. I love that the start is still advertising the Reds Super Rugby win last year :)

I actually listen to quite a few rugby podcasts... GAGR, The Ruck, Full Contact, Total Rugby, Newstalk IE and Sate of the Union are my faves...

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What's full contact and iE like? I do two 5 hour trips a week so podcast are my life lol. State of the union and the ruck are finished up for the year.

PinkRugby

Stan Wickham (3)
What's full contact and iE like? I do two 5 hour trips a week so podcast are my life lol. State of the union and the ruck are finished up for the year.
I think they're both great. Full contact focuses on the Aviva & Heinekin Cup + England while IE focuses on the RaboDirect and Irish rugby in general. They usually have some great guests on too.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Full Contact has had a lot on the B&I Lions recently and who they think will be picked, players being released from French clubs, Coach and assistant coaches etc. At just under 2 hrs it is a long podcast..

State of the Union's ok. It is kiwi after all which means they have their black eye patches on and when they cross to Steve in OZ he always seems to agree with them and never shuts them up!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Thanks pink. I think SOTU is great. They are usually on the money. Only sometimes do they become bias. Imagine if PKearnse had his own podcast. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.