• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Steve Meehan - Attack coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim&Bingo

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm endlessly surprised that Smee is not mentioned for consideration as a S15 / Senior ARU coach. We had him here at Bath and enjoyed spectacular "whizz bang" off load attacking rugby that warmed the heart and quickened the pulse (see the 2011 St George's day game at Twickenham - Oh wonderous joy to behold!) He was shafted by a new Rich boy club owner and his crony McGeehan in biizarre circumstances.
He also knows Euro-Rugby inside out.
Aussie Rugby Union is missing out BIG STYLE!
Imho!

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Jobs going at the Force (and Tahs too if the whisperings are believed).

He needs to throw in the chapeau.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Not sure if this is 100% correct but isn't he currently coaching an under 15's team at a Brisbane private boys school?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Nigel Davies is set to be named Gloucester coach so Steve is still on the market.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Looks like the Force might be onto the case. Rumours of Meehan being linked to an assistant coach role in Perth. They could do with an attack coach.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Looks like the Force might be onto the case. Rumours of Meehan being linked to an assistant coach role in Perth. They could do with an attack coach.
Where did we hear this? This i like

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Just a mate who is a Force fan, Gaffa, who believes he has been sounded out to make the move. I don't have a link or anything more so it might just be another mirage to the west (to be fair there's been a few).

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well we know that if the Force make an offer to Steve Meehan we will probably end up signing Pieter de Villiers.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Good news with Smee now joining the Force.

My mail was early but on the money. :)

Tim&Bingo

Chris McKivat (8)
Much better than the kick and chase boredom-ball that Gary Gold has the Bath side playing now - jeez is that painful.
Foley will have your front five snarling like a bunch of hungry mongrels - now you need some quick, clever backs and Meehan will whip'em in.

Status
Not open for further replies.